If you're interested in attending WorldSkills Calgary 2009 with your class, we're interested in talking to you
Schools from the Calgary Board of Education and the Calgary Roman Catholic Separate School District DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER WITH WSC2009 - your registrations will be made at the System level.
*ALL OTHER SCHOOLS, PLEASE USE THIS REGISTRATION DATABASE REGARDLESS OF HOW YOUR CLASS IS ARRIVING AT WORLDSKILLS CALGARY 2009*
*** Please note that this is NOT the form to fill out to qualify for the Ministry of Education's transportation funding. Please fill this form out AFTER you have confirmed your travel arrangements through your appropriate internal channels. Thank-you. ***
One of the other ways we'll know if WorldSkills Calgary 2009 is a success is by the number of students who take it all in. In other words, the more students we can introduce to the skilled professions, the happier we'll be. Please help us out by registering early! Thank-you.
It is important that ALL students and their mode of transportation are registered prior to arriving at the event. This will ensure that all students:
- receive the orientation experience at one of our four Launch Pads
- can be part of the WorldSkills Passport program
- qualify for the daily draws
- can easily find their way back to their mode of transportation at the end of the day
Bus Schedule Details:
- Regardless of the start time of each day of Competition, the Launch Pad orientation experience, Skill City and Global Skills Village will be open at 9:00 a.m. from September 2nd - 5th!
- Day 1: Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 (10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) - low volume of spectators;
competition getting started; no finished projects to see; Skills Ambassador Stations, Global Skills Village & Skill City
- Day 2: Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 (10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.) - competition open late; high volume of
spectators; few finished projects to see; Skills Ambassador Stations, Global Skills Village & Skill City activities open
- Day 3: Friday, September 4th, 2009 (9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.) - high volume of spectators; some finished
projects to see; Skills Ambassador Stations, Global Skills Village & Skill City activities open
- Day 4: Saturday, September 5th, 2009 (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) - medium volume of spectators; finished projects on display; Skills Ambassador Stations, Global Skills Village & Skill City activities open